Durable and versatile freeride boards for riders wanting quick planing, amazing speed and easy jibing.
Designed with a new rocker line, the GT has increased length for dual axis stability and early planing performance. The GT accelerates quickly onto a plane, and maintains control and smooth jibing at high speeds.
Sizes: 120, 130, 140, 150
- New rockerline for incredible early planing performance
- Wood sandwich reinforcement in stance area
- Slightly increased length for dual axis stability
- GT design and performance at a great value.
|Volume||Length||Width||Eco Bag||Fin||Fin Box||Rec. Sail Size||Construction||Style of Use|
|120||252||69.5||No||Freeride 40||Power Box||4.5 – 7.0||Glass Composite||Freeride|
|130||258||73||No||Freeride 42||Power Box||5.0 – 7.8||Glass Composite||Freeride|
|140||264||75.7||No||Freeride 44||Power Box||5.5 – 8.2||Glass Composite||Freeride|
|150||269||79.5||No||Freeride 48||Power Box||5.5 – 8.8||Glass Composite||Freeride|
- Multi-layer heavy duty footstrap design
- Soft, skin-friendly Lycra neoprene shell
- Ergonomic shape and fit
- Two (2) plate mounting system
- Dual layer Velcro closure
- Diamond grooved and heat embossed
- Durable “Shore 55” upper layer