HOVER CROSSOVER 120
Get more out of your investment with this 3-in-1, multi-sport crossover. Two, ten-inch US boxes create a bottom track system that makes it simple and convenient to switch between sports. To SUP-foil, simply set to the forward position. For windsurf-foiling, set to the backmost position and affix a sail to the mast track deck box and attach footstraps to a multitude of insert positions. Ready for an old-fashioned SUP-surfing session? Take advantage of the quad fin setup and compact shape of this mini simmons- inspired design and log some time on the waves. Hint: this shape is especially fun on small, mushy waves.
Short, wide and unbelievably stable, the Hover 120 is as accessible as it is versatile. Featuring a huge sweet spot for a board of its length, this board is a great choice for beginner foilers, while those more experienced can position the foil further back for greater maneuverability. Easily fitting riders of all sizes, the Hover 120 Surf/Windsurf foilboard is the ultimate choice for any waterman that loves to do it all. These boards come with standard FCS fins and are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for riders who prefer to use tool-less fins from FCS.
View the Board Comparison HERE
View the Board Specs HERE
When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
Reference which screws to use HERE
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Deckpad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
- (2) 10” US Boxes = SUP-foiling (in forward position) + windsurf-foiling (in back-most position)
- Quad Fin Setup = SUP-surfing
- Compact & Stable
- Mast Track Deck Box = Easy sail attachment
- Multiple Footstrap Insert Positions = Multi-sport functionality